with renee


i have a very cute niece. seem like she loves to stick with me. if am not wrong. she is smart and funny.
she suppose to call me gu-gu (aunty in cantonese), but her pronunciation is not clear. for gu-gu she pronounce as wu-wu. she call my brother in law as wu-jiong. i always correct her but yet failed. anyway, i love the way she call me wu-wu ^^

wuwu: nee...嬷嬷可以玩你的puzzle吗? (nee, can let ma-ma play your puzzle?)
renee: (摇头)(shaking her head)
wuwu: nee...爷爷可以玩你的puzzle吗? (nee, can let ye-ye play your puzzle?) 
renee: (摇头)(shaking her head)
wuwu: 那。。。nee...婆婆呢?可以玩你的puzzle吗? (how about po-po, can she play your puzzle?)
renee: (摇头)(shaking her head)
wuwu: 那wuwu呢?可以玩你的puzzle吗? (then wu-wu can play your puzzle?)
renee: (很用力地点头)还带微笑叻。 哈哈 (keep nodding with smiley face)

see, she loves me :P

No comments: