my wednesd a y

early the morning i dropped and broke my mirror. once i reach my work place, i poured half of my coffee on my legs (thank God, it's can drink). 

after work, i want to go bank and it's heavy rain. i couldn't get into my car and i have to wait in my centre for 2 hours. once the rain slightly smaller i thought of going home, so sleepy. when i walked out to the door, one of the children rushed over to me :( and cry said 'i want teacher..' ish...... no choice, i have to stay and put him to sleep then only can go. this boy has a maid with him, but he didnt want his maid. only wants me. (real tiring while taking care of children). slowly, this boy slept...his maid started chat with me. her name is maria. a christian. in the midst of our chatting, she cried. but for seen, she is a cheerful person, though i saw tears, but i saw smile on her as well. i told her, in everything just berdoa kepada tuhan yesus. and she replied me with smile. 

in my heart i do pity her, but...i also thankful because Jesus wont let us die because of worries or tiredness. she said she is tired, her boss always scold her, sometimes beat her. not allow her to talk with people. she never complain to me just release her unhappiness to me. 

i do learn something in her life. her life is much more harder than me. i always tell myself cannot complain what i have now. though am jobless, no income, life seem miserable, yet i couldn't complain to God. everything have to trust in HIM. He will blessed me one day. 

Amen..

No comments: