since when?

since when i started drink milo more than coffee? in my friend list, most of them still cant get out from coffee habit and i used to be a coffee fans. 'a cup of coffee keep my yawning away." this is my morning quote.  


since when my front hair automatically became middle line? i like to comb my front hair to side way, but now after i wash my hair, automatically it will turn to middle line.


since when i can loose my weight from 49kg untill 43kg? that isnt a good new to me. it seems like am loosing my weight in an unhealthy condition. but it's giving me confident on wearing nice dress ^^


since when i can have my own condo. setting up a corner to display all my toy collection. paint the whole house in dark color-dark grey/red/black/white.


since when i couldnt live without my best friend (buddy). every time she goes to trip, i definitely will missed her. she is far more important to me, compare to my family or boyfriend.



some people couldnt accept their live is changing. they like the old version of live. for me 'no'. i couldnt accept my daily living is always the same. this is so meaningless. i will get bored when i living is routine. 

No comments: