rt pastry cake

Covered by a layer or bread

representing her yeh yeh to cut the birthday cake

layers of pineapple
i bought a cake from rt pastry located at subang, ss15. same roll with public bank. there have variety of cakes with special design. with the cost you pay is worth it, due to their cake is really special/nice/taste good. this cake i bought (as above) cost me rm35 (0.5 kg). at first i was scratching my head, too many to choose, finally i have made decision to go for this strawberry garden. i personally like coffee, green tea, blueberry and not so into chocolate or cheese. my parents, sister and niece like this cake, due to it's not sweet. fortunately for my brother in law and myself dont really like it. ^^ i only like the outlook. oh, one more commendation for you, go try opera, this i like very much (500gm-RM 33) 

1 comment:

chaixia said...

yeeeeeee... the cake so nice! where is my portion?