shogun buf f e t

i went to mont kiara to have my japanese food buffet last night with my ex colleague. we were excited before we reach but we were disappointed once we start eating. the food was cold and choices were limited. for my colleague, the best for him was the soup. for me.....gosh, i couldnt really remember what is nice. the green tea not really have the tea taste. the tempura was unchewable (cold-stale). the tepanyaki beef still acceptable...

overall, i enjoyed the whole night spending with a mr cool man. haha. most of the pictures were snap by him. thank you! only the shooting & fellowshiping parts were great. all the way to kl, eating such food (kns).


tepanyaki beef. the souce is nice.


look nice but hard to chew.


my favourite

wa....my first try.....

...ready........
 
...ready..........but sorry once i put inside my mouth....yuck! totally cannot accept the taste.


serving green tea to my big boss

haha...look at the chubbie hand ^^ cheers bro!

cod-fish (my favourite) but not fresh

did you see what the photographer focusing at...?
this is so call, dont look at the outlook...this lamb attracted me when i took it. but when i chewed it...you can see how tasty it was from my expression. cannot chew at all!

No comments: