this is her

you might be hearing too many times i mentioned this name meehwa.. yes, this is her. my the only buddy who "go through fire and water"(出生入死) with me. no joke! if she die, i will cry like mad cow. and if i die, she will get mad easily. (hahaa)

caught her sms-ing while driving
shopping at 1U. missed those day
1/2 korean now. she just love it
2010 christmas at church

do you have any good friend in your life? i have a bunch. but...the only i can really trusted and easily throw out my emotion is her (the only). no words can describe how special she is in my life. at first, she was my church sister, we were not close at all. in my memory we almost like hi/bye kind of friend. then...we serve as a youth leader, our relationship were much more closer...slowly we became a buddy. it's not easy to find someone that truly can be trusted. we can talk anything and everything. we can be silly anytime and we can be serious as well. i think if we both not talking to each others, we wont think something wrong in between us. we believe good friend also need a privacy or own time. even if i show her dark face, she wont immediately ask me 'why?'. she will either just give me a smile or a hug then walk away or she will stand beside me without asking me any. she knew i dont like people to ask me "why this why that". so annoying. she just know....she is like the worm in my stomach. ish....i am falling in love with her deeply ^^.

our relationship is not just involve both us, it's involve our both families. both our families knew we are super good friend. i think, even i want to run away from home and i mention is with her, my family sure say "go ahead". ^^


dear buddy, thanks for being with me whenever i need you. love you very much!

No comments: