surprise birthday r o s e s


i received it during my working hour. at fist when receptionist said there is roses for me, i was "huh?"
and wonder what rose was that. or maybe it's not for me... anyway, after the call i went down to reception with another colleague. my colleague was so curious and a little bit excited. on last month there was a same thing happened to her, receptionist call her to go down to pick up her roses.

i was not so excited 'actually', because these kind of surprises hardly happen in my life. but it happened twice in my life..haha. this happened back to year 2007, one of my colleague did the same thing to me, he ask the florist to send the flower to our work place...and i was so dump that time, i saw the florist at the cctv, immediately i went to inform my account colleague i told her, oh i think you bf send you roses again....after that, i went back to my place and surprised me...the roses was on my table and i was "huh?"(again) actually, girl receive rose should be very excited, yea...i am so glad to receive but i rather they give me other surprises instead of roses that will wither. anyway, thanks for giving me roses...i appreciate it very much. 


back to this fresh roses..erm.....i am still wonder who give it to me...it is from him? but....my birthday was over sooo long, now only he give me rose, kind of weird. why huh? oh...i remember he said my present from him is on the way by boat (should be titanic) else why take so long to reach me? 


alright, i like this rose ^^. a surprise for me. thank you so much ^^ i will place it nicely in my room. 





No comments: