paddington pancakes h o u s e

with my family we had our lunch at http://www.paddingtonpancakes.com (midvalley) before enter in i was thinking their price sure expensive, but my sister said give them a try.

we ordered pasta and pancake. the food not bad....but....the portion/outlook is so much different from what we saw in the menu. yea i know, 99% of the menu also tipu :( in the menu i saw big mushroom and veges..when the food served, i saw little tiny mushroom and the pasta only (what the....) never mind, so far the food is acceptable and "expensive"..

about their waiter, very funny and friendly. i ordered another pasta call 'pasta alfredo-chicken/beef bacon & cream. after i ordered only realize why they never ask me i want chicken or beef, then i call them again and ask....

me : "i ordered this just now but why you never ask me which i want. there are chicken and beef right? can i choose?"
waiter: (he is showing me a weird expression, where i dislike) "yes you can choose, which one you prefer?"
me: "i want beef."
waiter: "sorry, we have no beef, only chicken."
me: ... ... .... .... ........

am i stupid or what? the whole conversation is totally wasting of time!!! if no beef at first when i ask, he should tell me already. kns! i cant say their service is bad or not pro enough. they saw my sister requested hot water and holding milk bottle, they automatically came and ask her "is there anything they can help?" this i like (thumb up). they seem like know their customer needs. another weird thing i saw in this house is there is no "waitress". i forgot to ask them. was thinking, maybe the boss is gay ^^



No comments: