my day in child-care

one of the boy have been skipping class for few weeks but this week he came back. miss him so much. he is the 'only' good boy in the class. he always smile with me. when he first see me in the morning, he will say 'hi', am here. ^^ so cute. 


the deric i like
taking care of kid really tiring. this deric is different. he always tell me 'teacher these 3 children very naughty, me very good boy right?' no doubt, he is real good boy. helpful and like to stick with me. always say, 'i am here' then show me his sweet smile. normally kids will run/jump here and there. shouting like anything. fighting. emo. naughty. but this deric is totally different. good manner. helpful. teachable. i wish to have such child in future. 


but, my day-care life is ending soon. gonna miss the kids.

No comments: