how's my career?

many out there been asking me "how's my career?" hm, pretty good and pretty angry with some funny colleagues. it's time for me to thank god for giving me patience and smiley face. i started hate people using "cc" and "bcc" in their email. some people really dont understand what is the meaning of "cc".

last friday. a friday that freaking me out. a friday that thought me a lesson. i use email to ask a colleague some question about work. it was obviously a casual email. with broken word i've used. but, this funny colleague, she went to "cc" my emails to our head of department and manager. this emails were related to my job. i told her, i am just simply ask, do not make it very serious. she thoughts i am angry or feel unfair. she completely misunderstand me and a little bit stupid. no...it's very the stupid. i wonder why she "cc" our email to the bosses? once our bosses read the email, immediately they ask for a meeting. it involved the whole creative department meeting! terrible is it???? my bosses mentioned in the email said, "stop making all the email flying all over, lets meet up to clarify everything." Gosh , my bosses sure thought i am trying to push job or what. this girl...really piss me off. after the meeting, i just got to know, this girl is very scary, even our managing director and director's wife she also can scold. i dont know where she got the guts to do all these 'daring" stuff??

from that day onwards some colleague (mostly male) they ask me to be careful and alert with this colleague. i tell you what...i think i will have special treat on her. show dark face is for sure. treating this kind of people, we have to sure special treatment. else, they will kill you one day. ish....she really take my mood away!!!

No comments: